Dear diary…
I know I shouldn’t be writing in this diary, because I’m like now so called not part of the sdms anymore. I mean? How can I be? Rachel betrayed me! She tried to steal Ryan away from me by sending him love letters! Can you actually believe that? I doubt you can… and can you believe Mia actually STOLE my exam notes to study? Well, I’m not really angry that she beat me, like she usually does, but stealing my notes is an offence and I had NO notes to study for the exams.. luckily I still managed to cope with it and did not do so badly. Whatever it is, I think it’s going to be a very long time till I forgive them.
“Charly, dinner’s ready! Quickily come down before it gets cold!” That’s mum calling! Bye for now!
Ps: luckily Kim’s group was ‘good’ enough to inform me all of these things they are doing!
.
Charly
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by ||nicolette♥|| at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment