Hey Diary,
Can you believe it?? Charly actually has the cheek to write in this diary! And only members of SDMS can view this diary!! Except Mia and me coz we are the ones writing in this diary!!
Anyway, this is my to-do list! The ones underlined are the ones completed!
___________________________________________________________
Rachel's to-do-list
1.Find an excuse from being prom queen
2.Explain to Charly that what she heard is FALSE!!!
3.Makes sure Charly believes us!!
______________________________________________
Ok… so I left the 3rd one to complete. Anyway, I’m gonna stop talking bout Charly already! Talking bout her just makes my blood boil!!
Oh… I spotted this poster all over the school today!!
______________________________________________
So You Think You Can Dance??
Then come on down to the dance studio for auditions!!
Please take note of the following info:
Date: 9th Dec 2007
Place of audition: Dance Studio
Time: Schooling hours ~ 4pm
Hope to see you there!!
_______________________________________________
Ok…I got to go now!!!
Rachel
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by ||nicolette♥|| at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment