Hey diary,
Charly is really too much! She sent Rachel that horrible note and guess what she sent me…… a e-mail I can’t believe was from her! It’s like I’ve offended my enemy, instead of my friend. And I agree with Rachel, I too think Kim is the mastermind.
________________________________________________
To: Mia Zarar
From: Charly
Subject: Watch Out, Mia…
Hello Mia,
You made me settle for 4th place in the Prelim. So, I should get my revenge. I have
several high-status contacts in to Ministry of Education, Sparx, so it would be easy for
me to fail you. And then I will have my revenge.
Isn’t that a brilliant plan? Muhahaha!
Actually, being under Kim is much better than to being under you, Mia. This way, I
can be more popular, have more suitors and can show off my talent better[you are just
too good. I can’t show my talent when I’m under you. But I can when under Kim, coz
she is not much better than me].
Enjoy the days before you get your Official Sparx Examination 2[also called OSE2]. Buh-bye.
Charly
P.S: I wrote in Red to express my anger. Red -means extremely angry [to me]
__________________________________________________
How could she say and do such a thing! She has really got the influence by Kim. I think that now, she is even much worse than Kim. How I wish we could go back to the good times, where we were BFFs and never suspected each other of anything [and suspected all the ‘evil’ things that happened to us was done by Kim]. I really wish Charly could become the ‘old’ Charly again. = (
I wonder how Rachel is coping with Charly’s note, the Prom thingy and getting ready for the OSE2.
Better check on her… Bye! Mia
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by ||nicolette♥|| at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment