CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey diary!
Rachel was made Prom- Queen-To -Be! And she was devastated… hahas!

Actually, I would be too if I was the Prom -Queen-To-Be… coz we don’t really like the boyz in our class and ‘The King-To-Be’ has to be from our class.

Nerdy Samson has a very high ‘risk’ of being ‘The-King-To-Be’, as he is very brainy which makes him a very popular boy in our class. A lot of galz go crazy over him… [NOT SDMS at all].That’s the main reason why Rachel freaked out when she was chosen to be Prom Queen.

I also heard from Janette that Nerdy Samson has a crush on Rachel! So he might volunteer himself to be ‘The-King-To-Be’ for our class. I bet no one will disagree except SDMS.

Or maybe, SDMS can ask someone who has a BIG crush on Nerdy Samson and is willing to be Prom Queen to replace Rachel!

So, there are:
1. Joan
2. Zacalyn
3. Ally
4. Jen
5. Zoe
6. Chrisy

I think that’s all. So, we will be doing a SDMS vote in the next entry of the diary.
I wonder who it will be…
“Rachel’s online!” Rachel’s online! I better update her on my plan. Bye Bye.

Mia
_______________________________________

Hey diary,
It’s our 2nd year in Stiles High already!! How time flies right??
But, Kim, our archenemy will certainly be planning other sneaky things to ruin our stuff! =P

Anyway, our class will be selecting a prom queen!! BTW, can u guess who is it?? XD

Erm…I wasn’t really paying attention when the class called my name, I thought I was in deep trouble. So I said, I’m paying attention Miss A!!
Everyone looked at me surprised. Luckily Mia whispered to me, telling me what the class was is talking bout!! I was so seriously embarrassed! Anyway, can u guess my reply? Well…I volunteered Mia and she gave an excused saying she was really busy blah blah blah… So I turned to Charly. She gave me a you-better-not-do-that look. And u won’t like it when Charly is angry!

So yeah I said whatever. And I was chosen for Queen. Now I need a King!! So keep Ur fingers crossed that it won’t be nerdy Samson. Pls don’t be him!! He smells like tuna! =(

HELP!!!!!

“Cody’s calling! Better pick it up now!! “

Oh...buh-bye diary!!

Rachel

0 comments: