Hey Diary,
Ok… sorry for not writing for so many days! I’m like super busy and Mia and me are in charge of the prom nite!! But now, since I am in charge of the prom nite I can’t be prom queen cause I will be needed at the exact same time!! Yeah! Oh…I received this from Chary yesterday. I think Mia told you what happened between us right??
________________________________________________
Rachel,
Even though you’re much better than me, I will fight with you for Ryan till the end! Just to let you know, I’ve told everyone bout the bad stuff you did just to steal Ryan!! HAHAHA!!! And I will be quitting SDMS and joining Kim’s group! They’re much better friends than you and Mia! I’m still hooked up with Ryan. So I have plenty more chances than you!!
Now, maybe you won’t get what you want! HAHAHAS…
CHARLY
______________________________________________
Can u believe it?? Charly actually wrote this to me?? She even mentioned Kim?!
Charly has seriously become 1 of them! Is Kim seriously helping Charly or is she the mastermind behind this??
And everybody knows that Kim’s gang uses the GURLS ROX paper only!! Has Charly really become 1 of them?? And I just SMS MIA telling her what just happened. Thankfully SMS believes Mia and I are innocent!! I’m sort of starting to hate Charly. I know it’s Kim’s fault but…Charly makes me feel like she wants me to hate her. I don’t know why.
“ Rachel, it’s Mia!! “ Oh…Mia’s here!
Rachel
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by ||nicolette♥|| at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment