Hey diary,
Can’t believe Mia laughs when I was chosen prom queen!! How could she??
Rachel, I’m not crazy over Samson ok? But I’ll do it for the prize! I got a boyfriend already! He’s MM. Not telling u now! Anyway, bye!Anyway, I’ve asked Ally if she wanted to take my place as prom queen! She said:
________________________________________
Rachel, I’m not crazy over Samson ok? But I’ll do it for the prize! I got a boyfriend already! He’s MM. Not telling u now! Anyway, bye!
_________________________________________
Can u believe she said that?! I mean…she so does not have a bf! Maybe she’s crazy! Oh well...suites Samson!! =P
Oh yeah! Pls dun blame me if I do not constantly write in the diary! Coz now, Miss Ameria said we (mia&me) are now the Head-editor! And we have to show the newcomers what’s it like to be in the editing business!!
So. I guess I’ll be pretty much busy these few days! Oh, gotta jet!!
Rachel
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by ||nicolette♥|| at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment